IRobot Corporation, an American based Firm is involved in designing a host of devices that may make house work easier. It has built devices like vacuum cleaner, floor mopers and a number of other autonomous cleaning devices. These apparatus are in enormous demand all around the world. RoboCare Malaysia is an extremely reputed Service Centre of iRobot in Malaysia. This firm offers around 1 year warranty for its workmanship and also has other supplies like member price for the annual maintenance support.
Types Of iRobots
There are enormous demand for goods That may serve as substitutes for humans. All these iRobot products could be scheduled once every day, perform family functions like cleaning and sweeping and these little maids charge themselves automatically when they run out of battery. They're easy to transport and very easy on the pocket too. Some of the iRobot goods are:[media_1_C]
· Roomba -- The Roomba is only an autonomous vacuum cleaner which may sweep floors of any sort. High performance HEPA filter can literally suck even the smallest dust particles keeping the house free of allergens, dust mites and pet hairs which are the leading cause of allergic conditions such as cold, cough, skin diseases etc. in humans. Roomba is available in multiple variants and the prices also change accordingly. Some of the popular versions available are iRobot Roomba 690, iRobot Roomba 960, and iRobot Roomba 980, backed with highly effective, patented world class tech.
· Braava - iRobot Braava mops and sweeps the floors. It cleans the many hard-to-reach surfaces and eliminates stains in your homes. IRobot Braava Jet 240 and iRobot Braava 380t will be the two variants available on the marketplace. Mopping softly is the best strength of Braava. It imitates the way a human mop a floor and this is not able to be reproduced by other competitor until now. Being a winner one of all cleaning robot, Braava is best combined with the Roomba vacuum robot to provide the very best home cleaning solution.
· Mirra -- The iRobot Mirra is a device that helps to decrease the hassle of cleaning swimming pools. Mirra scrub away dirt, algae, bacteria and oil build up on the flooring of the pool. The device is effective at filtering about 70 gallons of water each minute.
IRobots, like any other devices, requires repairs. The repairs may be required because of non functioning of the System That Might be a consequence of one of the following errors
· Charging mistakes -- Charging mistakes may be attributed to various factors. The apparatus may demonstrate the concept of a charging malfunction if the battery is not connected or if it gets overheated. The error may also occur if the charging stage is dirty or spoilt. It may also take place if the battery is damaged or if it is not able to communicate. The trained group of service engineers in RoboCare Malaysia Team can check these mistakes and suggest you with appropriate actions so.
· Not Responding -- If iRobot do not respond, check whether the green light is coming on pressing Clean, or even check the charger or home base line cord for any harms, try rebooting the device. If none of them provides you a sign of error, check the home base for debris or dust and clean it up. Even after all this if the device fails to respond, speak to the expert service staff at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Wheel Replacement -- An iRobot apparatus may call for a wheel replacement if the wheels aren't turning correctly, make squeaky sound while moving or should they fall out. In these scenarios, get help from iRobot repair expert at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Water damage -- When iRobot has damaged due to water entering the device you must dismantle the apparatus together with the battery and allow it to dry for a day. If the problem still persists call or visit the service engineers to get the motherboard checked.
· Short Runtime -- The battery shall last for approximately 500 cycles. Look at changing a battery if the robot is having brief runtime.
· Stuck -- Check if Roomba suck any big or long thing. It might be indication for malfunctioning sensors too. Check it out if the issue persists.
· Not Returning to dock -- A Roomba may be unable to return to dock if it is Experiencing weak battery power, or it fails to communicate with the home base, So make sure that the home base is switched on and is properly placed against the wall.
RoboCare Malaysia has a Good group of support engineers who are skilled in fixing a range of home Cleaning products. They fix errors using real parts. Bonus point is, RoboCare Malaysia is the partner of the Top iRobot distributor, AutoVacBot, Which their customer will appreciate free repair for any manufacturing defect for 2 years.