IRobot Corporation, an American based Company is involved with designing a plethora of devices that can make home work simpler. It has built devices such as vacuum cleaner, floor mopers and many other autonomous cleaning apparatus. These apparatus are in huge demand all across the world. RoboCare Malaysia is a highly reputed Service Centre of iRobot in Malaysia. This company offers around 1 year warranty for its workmanship and has other supplies like member price for the annual maintenance support.
Types Of iRobots
There are enormous demand for products That can serve as substitutes for humans. These iRobot products can be scheduled once every day, perform family works like sweeping and cleaning and these little maids charge themselves automatically when they run out of battery. They're easy to carry and quite easy on the pocket too. A number of the iRobot products are:
· Roomba -- The Roomba is nothing but an autonomous vacuum cleaner which may sweep floors of any type. High performance HEPA filter may suck even the tiniest dust particles maintaining the home free of allergens, dust mites and pet hairs which are the leading cause of allergic conditions such as cold, cough, skin diseases etc. in humans. Roomba is offered in multiple versions as well as the prices also vary accordingly. Some of the popular versions available are iRobot Roomba 690, iRobot Roomba 960, and iRobot Roomba 980, backed with exceptionally effective, patented world class tech.
· Braava - iRobot Braava mops and sweeps the floors. It cleans the many hard-to-reach surfaces and removes stains in your houses. IRobot Braava Jet 240 and iRobot Braava 380t are the two variants available on the marketplace. Mopping softly is the best power of Braava. It imitates the way a human mop a floor and this is not able to be reproduced by other competitor until today. Being a winner among all mopping robot, Braava is best combined with the Roomba vacuum robot to provide the very best home cleaning solution ever.
· Mirra -- The iRobot Mirra is a system that helps to minimize the bother of cleaning swimming pools. Mirra wash off algae, dirt, oil and bacteria build up on the floors of the pool. The device is capable of filtering around 70 gallons of water per minute.
IRobots, like some other devices, requires repairs. The repairs could be required because of non Performance of the System That Might be a result of one of the following mistakes
· Charging errors -- Charging errors might be attributed to various reasons. The device may show the concept of a charging malfunction if the battery is not connected or if it gets overheated. The error may also occur if the charging stage is dirty or spoilt. It might also happen if the battery is damaged or if it's unable to communicate. The trained group of service engineers at RoboCare Malaysia Team can assess these errors and propose you with appropriate actions so.
· Not Responding -- Should iRobot do not respond, assess if the green light is coming on pressing Clean, or even check the charger or home base line cord for any damages, try rebooting the device. If none of them gives you a sign of error, check the home base for debris or dust and clean it up. Even after all this when the system fails to respond, speak to the expert service team at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Wheel Replacement -- An iRobot device may require a wheel replacement when the wheels aren't turning correctly, make squeaky noise when going or if they fall outside. In these cases, get support from iRobot fix expert at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Water damage -- When iRobot has damaged due to water going into the apparatus you need to dismantle the apparatus together with the battery and let it dry for a day. If the issue still persists call or visit the service engineers to get the motherboard assessed.
· Short Runtime -- The battery shall last for approximately 500 cycles. Consider altering a battery when the robot is having short runtime.
· Stuck -- Check whether Roomba suck any big or long object. Remove it and restart. It might be indication for malfunctioning detectors also.
· Not Returning to dock -- A Roomba may not be able to go back to dock if it's So make sure the home base is switched on and is correctly positioned against the wall.
RoboCare Malaysia has a Good group of service engineers that are proficient in repairing a variety of house Cleaning solutions. They fix mistakes using real parts. Bonus stage is, RoboCare Malaysia is your partner of the leading iRobot distributor, AutoVacBot, That their customer will enjoy free repair for virtually any manufacturing defect for 2 years.