IRobot Corporation, an American based Firm is involved in designing a plethora of devices that may make home work simpler. It's built devices such as vacuum cleaner, floor mopers and many other autonomous cleaning devices. These devices are in huge demand all around the world. RoboCare Malaysia is a highly reputed Service Centre of iRobot in Malaysia. This firm offers up to 1 year warranty for its workmanship and also has other offers like penis price for the annual maintenance service.
Types Of all iRobots
You will find enormous demand for products That may serve as replacements for humans. These iRobot products can be scheduled once daily, perform family works like sweeping and cleaning and these small maids charge themselves automatically when they run out of battery life. They are easy to carry and quite easy on the pocket too. A number of those iRobot goods are:
· Roomba -- The Roomba is nothing but an autonomous vacuum cleaner which can sweep floors of any sort. High performance HEPA filter can suck even the tiniest dust particles keeping the home free of allergens, dust mites and pet hairs that are the leading cause of allergic conditions such as cold, cough, and skin diseases etc. in people. Roomba is available in numerous versions as well as the prices also change accordingly.
· Braava - iRobot Braava mops and sweeps the floors. It cleans the most hard-to-reach surfaces and removes stains on your houses. IRobot Braava Jet 240 and iRobot Braava 380t are the 2 variants available on the market. Mopping silently is the greatest power of Braava. It imitates how a human mop a floor and this is unable to be reproduced by other competitor until now. Being a champion among all mopping robot, Braava is best together with the Roomba vacuum robot to give the very best house cleaning solution ever.
· Mirra -- The iRobot Mirra is a system that helps to decrease the bother of swimming pools. Mirra scrub away dirt, algae, bacteria and oil build up on the floors of this pool. The unit is effective at filtering about 70 gallons of water per minute.
IRobots, like any other devices, requires repairs. The repairs could be required due to non Performance of the device which may be a consequence of one of the following mistakes
· Charging errors -- Charging mistakes may be due to different factors. The apparatus may demonstrate that the concept of a charging malfunction if the battery is not connected or if it gets overheated. The error may also occur if the charging stage is dirty or spoilt. It might also take place if the battery is damaged or if it's unable to communicate. The trained team of service engineers in RoboCare Malaysia Team can check these mistakes and suggest you with proper actions so.
· Not Responding -- Should iRobot don't react, check if the green light is arriving on pressing sterile, if not check the charger or home base line cable for any damages, try rebooting the device. If none of these gives you an indication of malfunction, check the home base for dust or debris and clean this up. Even after all this if the system fails to respond, speak to the expert service staff at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Wheel Replacement -- An iRobot apparatus may require a wheel replacement if the wheels are not turning properly, make squeaky noise when moving or should they fall out. In these scenarios, get support from iRobot repair expert at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Water damage -- When iRobot has damaged due to water going into the device you must dismantle the apparatus along with the battery and let it dry for a day. If the problem still persists call or visit the service engineers to get the motherboard checked.
· Short Runtime -- The battery shall last for approximately 500 cycles. Consider changing a battery if the robot is having short runtime.
· Stuck -- Check whether Roomba suck any large or long thing. Eliminate it and restart. It might be indication for malfunctioning detectors too. Get it check if the issue persists.
· Not Returning to dock -- A Roomba may not be able to return to dock if it is Experiencing poor battery power, or it fails to communicate with the home base, So be certain that the home base is turned on and is correctly placed against the wall.
RoboCare Malaysia has a Great team of support engineers who are skilled in fixing a variety of house Cleaning solutions. They fix mistakes using genuine parts. Bonus point is, RoboCare Malaysia is your partner of the Top iRobot distributor, AutoVacBot, Which their customer will appreciate free fix for virtually any manufacturing defect for 2 years.