IRobot Corporation, an American based Company is involved with designing a host of devices that may make house work simpler. It's built devices like vacuum cleaners, floor mopers and a number of other autonomous cleaning apparatus. These apparatus are in huge demand all around the world. RoboCare Malaysia is an extremely reputed Service Centre of iRobot in Malaysia. This firm offers up to 1 year warranty for its workmanship and also has other offers like member price for the annual maintenance service.
Types Of iRobots
There are enormous demand for goods That can serve as substitutes for humans. All these iRobot products can be scheduled once every day, perform family functions like sweeping and cleaning and these small maids charge themselves automatically when they run out of battery life. They're easy to transport and very easy on the pocket as well. A number of the iRobot goods are:
· Roomba -- The Roomba is only an autonomous vacuum cleaner that may sweep floors of any sort. High performance HEPA filter may literally suck even the smallest dust particles keeping the house free of allergens, dust mites and pet hairs which are the leading cause of allergic conditions like cold, cough, skin infections etc. in people. Roomba is offered in multiple versions as well as the prices also change accordingly. Some of the favorite variants available are iRobot Roomba 690, iRobot Roomba 960, and iRobot Roomba 980, backed with exceptionally effective, patented world class technology.
· Braava - iRobot Braava mops and sweeps the floors. It cleans the many hard-to-reach surfaces and eliminates stains in your homes. Mopping softly is the best strength of Braava. It imitates the way a person mop a floor and this is not able to be replicated by other rival until today. Being a champion one of all cleaning robot, Braava is best combined with the Roomba vacuum robot to provide the best house cleaning solution ever.
· Mirra -- The iRobot Mirra is a system that helps to decrease the hassle of cleaning swimming pools. Mirra scrub away dirt, algae, oil and bacteria build up on the floors of the pool. The device is effective at filtering around 70 gallons of water per minute.
IRobots, like any other devices, requires repairs. The repairs may be required because of non functioning of the System which may be a result of one of the following errors
· Charging errors -- Charging errors may be attributed to different reasons. The device may show the message of a charging malfunction if the battery is not connected or if it gets overheated. The error may also happen if the charging point is dirty or spoilt. It might also take place if the battery is damaged or if it is unable to communicate. The trained group of service engineers at RoboCare Malaysia Team can check these errors and suggest you with appropriate actions so.
· Not Responding -- If iRobot do not react, check whether the green light is arriving on pressing Clean, if not check the charger or house base line cable for any damages, try rebooting the device. If none of them gives you an indication of malfunction, check the home foundation for debris or dust and clean this up. Even after all this if the system fails to respond, contact the expert service staff at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Wheel Replacement -- An iRobot device may call for a wheel replacement when the wheels are not turning correctly, make squeaky sound when going or should they fall outside. In these cases, get support from iRobot repair expert at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Water damage -- If iRobot has damaged due to water going into the device you must dismantle the device together with the battery and allow it to dry for a day. If the problem still persists visit or call the service engineers to get the motherboard assessed.
· Short Runtime -- The battery shall last for around 500 cycles. Consider changing a battery if the robot is having short runtime.
· Stuck -- Check whether Roomba suck any large or long thing. Eliminate it and restart. It might be indication for malfunctioning detectors too.
· Perhaps not Returning to dock -- A Roomba may be unable to go back to dock if it's So be certain that the home base is switched on and is properly placed against the wall.
RoboCare Malaysia includes a Great group of support engineers who are proficient in fixing a range of home Cleaning products. They fix errors using real parts. Bonus point is, RoboCare Malaysia is your associate of the leading iRobot distributor, AutoVacBot, Which their customer will enjoy free fix for any manufacturing defect for 2 years.