IRobot Corporation, an American based Company is involved in designing a host of devices that may make home work easier. It has built devices like vacuum cleaners, floor mopers and many other autonomous cleaning apparatus. These apparatus are in huge demand all around the world. This company offers up to 1 year guarantee for its workmanship and has other supplies like member price for the annual maintenance service.
Types Of iRobots
You will find huge demand for products That may serve as replacements for humans. These iRobot products can be scheduled once every day, perform household functions like sweeping and cleaning and these small maids bill themselves automatically when they run out of battery. They're easy to carry and very easy on the pocket as well. A number of those iRobot products are:
· Roomba -- The Roomba is only an autonomous vacuum cleaner which can sweep floors of any sort. High performance HEPA filter may literally suck even the tiniest dust particles maintaining the home free of allergens, dust mites and pet hairs that are the top cause of allergic conditions such as cold, cough, and skin diseases etc. in humans. Roomba is available in multiple variants and the prices also change accordingly. Some of the popular versions available are iRobot Roomba 690, iRobot Roomba 960, and iRobot Roomba 980, backed with exceptionally effective, patented world class technology.
· Braava - iRobot Braava mops and sweeps the floors. It cleans the most hard-to-reach surfaces and removes stains in your houses. IRobot Braava Jet 240 and iRobot Braava 380t are the 2 variants available on the market. Mopping silently is the greatest power of Braava. It imitates how a human mop a floor and this is unable to be reproduced by other rival until now. Being a winner among all mopping robot, Braava is best together with the Roomba vacuum robot to provide the best home cleaning solution ever.
· Mirra -- The iRobot Mirra is a device that helps to minimize the bother of cleaning swimming pools. Mirra scrub away algae, dirt, oil and bacteria build up on the floors of the pool. The unit is capable of filtering around 70 gallons of water each minute.
IRobots, like any other apparatus, requires repairs. The repairs could be required due to non functioning of the System which may be a consequence of one of the following errors
· Charging mistakes -- Charging errors may be attributed to various factors. The apparatus may demonstrate that the message of a charging malfunction if the battery is not connected or if it gets overheated. The error may also happen if the charging point is cluttered or cluttered. The trained group of service engineers in RoboCare Malaysia Team can assess these errors and propose you with appropriate actions accordingly.
Not Responding -- If iRobot don't respond, assess if the green light is arriving on pressing sterile, or even check the charger or home base line cord for any harms, try rebooting the unit. If none of them gives you an indication of error, check the home foundation for debris or dust and clean this up. Even after all this if the device fails to respond, speak to the expert service staff at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Wheel Replacement -- An iRobot apparatus may call for a wheel replacement when the wheels aren't turning properly, make squeaky noise while moving or if they fall outside. In these cases, get support from iRobot repair expert at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Water damage -- If iRobot has damaged owing to water going into the device you need to dismantle the device together with the battery and let it dry for a day. If the problem still persists visit or call the service engineers to get the motherboard assessed.
· Short Runtime -- The battery will last for approximately 500 cycles. Consider changing a battery when the robot is currently having short runtime.
· Stuck -- Check if Roomba suck any large or long thing. Remove it and restart. It could be indication for malfunctioning sensors also.
· Perhaps not Returning to dock -- A Roomba may not be able to return to dock if it is So make sure that the home base is turned on and is properly positioned against the wall.
RoboCare Malaysia includes a Good group of service engineers that are proficient in fixing a range of house Cleaning products. They fix errors using genuine parts. Bonus stage is, RoboCare Malaysia is your associate of the leading iRobot distributor, AutoVacBot, Which their customer will enjoy free repair for any manufacturing defect for 2 years.