IRobot Corporation, an American based Firm is involved with designing a host of devices that may make home work easier. It's built devices like vacuum cleaners, floor mopers and a number of other autonomous cleaning devices. These devices are in huge demand all across the world. RoboCare Malaysia is a highly reputed Service Centre of iRobot in Malaysia. This company offers around 1 year warranty for its workmanship and has other offers like member price for the annual maintenance support.
Types Of iRobots
There are enormous demand for goods That can serve as substitutes for people. These iRobot products could be scheduled once every day, perform household functions like sweeping and cleaning and these little maids bill themselves automatically when they run out of battery. They are easy to transport and quite easy on the pocket as well. A number of those iRobot products are:
· Roomba -- The Roomba is nothing but an autonomous vacuum cleaner which can sweep floors of any sort. High performance HEPA filter may literally suck even the tiniest dust particles keeping the house free of allergens, dust mites and pet hairs which are the top cause of allergic conditions like cold, cough, and skin infections etc. in people. Roomba is offered in numerous versions as well as the costs also vary accordingly.
· Braava - iRobot Braava mops and sweeps the floors. It cleans the many hard-to-reach surfaces and eliminates stains on your homes. IRobot Braava Jet 240 and iRobot Braava 380t will be the two versions on the marketplace. Mopping silently is the best power of Braava. It mimics how a human mop a floor and this is unable to be replicated by other rival until now. Being a winner one of all cleaning robot, Braava is best together with the Roomba vacuum robot to give the best house cleaning solution.
· Mirra -- The iRobot Mirra is a device that helps to decrease the hassle of swimming pools. Mirra scrub away dirt, algae, oil and bacteria build up on the flooring of this pool. The unit is capable of filtering around 70 gallons of water per minute.
IRobots, like some other apparatus, requires repairs. The repairs could be required because of non Performance of the System which may be a result of one of the following errors
· Charging errors -- Charging errors might be due to various reasons. The apparatus may demonstrate the concept of a charging error if the battery isn't connected or if it gets overheated. The error may also occur if the charging stage is dirty or spoilt. The trained group of service engineers at RoboCare Malaysia Team can check these errors and suggest you with appropriate actions accordingly.
· Not Responding -- Should iRobot do not respond, check whether the green light is arriving on pressing Clean, or even check the charger or home base line cord for any damages, try rebooting the device. If none of them provides you an indication of malfunction, check the home foundation for dust or debris and clean this up. Even after all this when the device fails to respond, speak to the expert service staff at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Wheel Replacement -- An iRobot apparatus may require a wheel replacement if the wheels are not turning properly, make squeaky sound when going or should they fall outside. In these cases, get help from iRobot repair specialist at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Water damage -- When iRobot has damaged owing to water entering the device you need to dismantle the device along with the battery and let it dry for a day. If the problem still persists visit or call the service engineers to find the motherboard checked.
· Short Runtime -- The battery will endure for around 500 cycles. Look at altering a battery when the robot is currently having brief runtime.
· Stuck -- Check if Roomba suck any big or long object. Remove it and restart. It might be indication for malfunctioning detectors also.
· Perhaps not Returning to dock -- A Roomba may not be able to go back to dock if it's So be sure that the home base is switched on and is correctly placed against the wall.
RoboCare Malaysia includes a Good team of service engineers that are proficient in fixing a range of house Cleaning products. They fix errors using real parts. Bonus point is, RoboCare Malaysia is the partner of the leading iRobot distributor, AutoVacBot, Which their customer will appreciate free repair for any manufacturing defect for 2 years.