IRobot Corporation, an American based Firm is involved with designing a plethora of devices that may make home work easier. It has built devices such as vacuum cleaner, floor mopers and many other autonomous cleaning devices. These apparatus are in huge demand all around the world. RoboCare Malaysia is a highly reputed Service Centre of iRobot in Malaysia. This company offers around 1 year guarantee for its workmanship and also has other supplies like member price for the yearly maintenance service.
Types Of iRobots
There are huge demand for goods That may serve as replacements for humans. All these iRobot products could be scheduled once daily, perform household functions like sweeping and cleaning and these small maids bill themselves automatically when they run out of battery life. They're easy to carry and quite easy on the pocket as well. A number of those iRobot products are:
· Roomba -- The Roomba is nothing but an autonomous vacuum cleaner which can sweep floors of any type. High performance HEPA filter can literally suck even the tiniest dust particles keeping the house free of allergens, dust mites and pet hairs which are the top cause of allergic conditions such as cold, cough, and skin diseases etc. in people. Roomba is offered in numerous versions and the prices also change accordingly. Some of the popular versions available are iRobot Roomba 690, iRobot Roomba 960, and iRobot Roomba 980, backed with highly effective, patented world class tech.
· Braava - iRobot Braava mops and sweeps the floors. It cleans the most hard-to-reach surfaces and removes stains in your houses. Mopping softly is the best strength of Braava. It mimics the way a person mop a floor and this is not able to be reproduced by other competitor until today. Being a winner one of all cleaning robot, Braava is best combined with the Roomba vacuum robot to give the very best house cleaning solution.
· Mirra -- The iRobot Mirra is a device that helps to minimize the hassle of cleaning swimming pools. Mirra wash off algae, dirt, oil and bacteria build up on the flooring of the pool. The device is capable of filtering around 70 gallons of water per minute.
iRobot Repair Kangar Malaysia
IRobots, like any other apparatus, requires repairs. The repairs could be required because of non functioning of the device which may be a result of one of the following errors
· Charging mistakes -- Charging mistakes might be attributed to various reasons. The apparatus may show that the message of a charging malfunction if the battery is not connected or if it gets overheated. The error may also occur if the charging point is dirty or spoilt. It may also take place if the battery is damaged or if it is unable to communicate. The trained team of service engineers at RoboCare Malaysia Team can check these errors and suggest you with proper actions so.
· Not Responding -- If iRobot don't respond, assess if the green light is coming on pressing sterile, if not check the charger or home base line cord for any harms, try rebooting the unit. If none of these gives you an indication of error, check the home foundation for dust or debris and clean this up. Even after all this if the device fails to respond, speak to the expert service team at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Wheel Replacement -- An iRobot apparatus may require a wheel replacement if the wheels aren't turning correctly, make squeaky noise while going or should they fall out. In these scenarios, get help from iRobot fix specialist at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Water damage -- If iRobot has damaged due to water entering the device you need to dismantle the device along with the battery and allow it to dry for a day. If the issue still persists visit or call the support engineers to get the motherboard checked.
· Short Runtime -- The battery will last for around 500 cycles. Look at changing a battery if the robot is currently having short runtime.
· Stuck -- Check if Roomba suck any big or long thing. Eliminate it and restart. It could be indication for malfunctioning sensors also. Check it out if the issue persists.
· Not Returning to dock -- A Roomba might not be able to return to dock if it's So be certain that the home base is switched on and is correctly positioned against the wall.
RoboCare Malaysia includes a Great team of support engineers that are skilled in fixing a range of house Cleaning solutions. They fix mistakes using genuine parts. Bonus point is, RoboCare Malaysia is your partner of the Top iRobot distributor, AutoVacBot, That their customer will enjoy free repair for any manufacturing defect for 2 years.