IRobot Corporation, an American based Company is involved in designing a host of devices that may make house work simpler. It's built devices such as vacuum cleaners, floor mopers and many other autonomous cleaning apparatus. These devices are in huge demand all around the world. This firm offers up to 1 year guarantee for its workmanship and has other supplies like member price for the yearly maintenance support.
Types Of iRobots
You will find huge demand for products That may serve as replacements for people. All these iRobot products could be scheduled once every day, perform family works like sweeping and cleaning and these small maids charge themselves automatically when they run out of battery life. They're easy to transport and quite easy on the pocket too. Some of the iRobot products are:
· Roomba -- The Roomba is only an autonomous vacuum cleaner that can sweep floors of any sort. High performance HEPA filter may suck even the smallest dust particles keeping the home free of allergens, dust mites and pet hairs which are the leading cause of allergic conditions such as cold, cough, skin diseases etc. in people. Roomba is available in numerous versions as well as the prices also vary accordingly. Some of the popular variants available are iRobot Roomba 690, iRobot Roomba 960, and iRobot Roomba 980, backed with highly effective, patented world class tech.
· Braava - iRobot Braava mops and sweeps the floors. It cleans the most hard-to-reach surfaces and removes stains in your houses. IRobot Braava Jet 240 and iRobot Braava 380t are the 2 variants on the market. Mopping silently is the best power of Braava. It imitates how a person mop a floor and this is unable to be reproduced by other competitor until now. Being a champion one of all cleaning robot, Braava is best combined with the Roomba vacuum robot to provide the best home cleaning solution ever.
· Mirra -- The iRobot Mirra is a system that helps to decrease the hassle of cleaning swimming pools. Mirra scrub away algae, dirt, bacteria and oil build up on the floors of the pool. The unit is capable of filtering around 70 gallons of water per minute.
IRobots, like any other apparatus, requires repairs. The repairs could be required due to non Performance of the System which may be a consequence of one of the following mistakes
· Charging mistakes -- Charging mistakes might be due to different reasons. The device may demonstrate the concept of a charging error if the battery is not connected or if it gets overheated. The error may also occur if the charging stage is dirty or spoilt. It might also happen if the battery is damaged or if it is not able to communicate. The trained group of service engineers at RoboCare Malaysia Team can check these mistakes and suggest you with appropriate actions so.
· Not Responding -- Should iRobot do not react, check whether the green light is coming on pressing Clean, if not check the charger or house base line cord for any damages, try rebooting the device. If none of them provides you a sign of error, check the home base for debris or dust and clean this up. Even after all this when the device fails to respond, speak to the expert service staff at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Wheel Replacement -- An iRobot device may require a wheel replacement if the wheels are not turning correctly, make squeaky noise while moving or if they fall outside. In such scenarios, get support from iRobot repair expert at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Water damage -- When iRobot has damaged owing to water entering the apparatus you must dismantle the device along with the battery and let it dry for a day. If the problem still persists visit or call the service engineers to find the motherboard checked.
· Short Runtime -- The battery will last for around 500 cycles. Look at altering a battery if the robot is having short runtime.
· Stuck -- Check if Roomba suck any big or long object. Eliminate it and restart. It could be indication for malfunctioning sensors also. Get it check if the issue persists.
· Not Returning to dock -- A Roomba might be unable to go back to dock if it's Experiencing weak battery power, or it fails to communicate with the home base, So be certain that the home base is switched on and is correctly placed against the wall.
RoboCare Malaysia includes a Great group of service engineers who are proficient in fixing a range of house Cleaning solutions. They fix errors using real parts. Bonus stage is, RoboCare Malaysia is the partner of the Top iRobot distributor, AutoVacBot, Which their customer will enjoy free fix for virtually any manufacturing defect for 2 years.