IRobot Corporation, an American based Company is involved with designing a host of devices that may make house work easier. It's built devices such as vacuum cleaners, floor mopers and many other autonomous cleaning apparatus. These devices are in enormous demand all across the world. RoboCare Malaysia is an extremely reputed Service Centre of iRobot in Malaysia. This company offers up to 1 year guarantee for its workmanship and has other offers like member price for the yearly maintenance support.
Types Of all iRobots
There are enormous demand for goods That can serve as replacements for people. These iRobot products could be scheduled once daily, perform family works like cleaning and sweeping and these small maids bill themselves automatically when they run out of battery life. They are easy to transport and quite easy on the pocket too. A number of the iRobot products are:
· Roomba -- The Roomba is nothing but an autonomous vacuum cleaner that can sweep floors of any type. High performance HEPA filter may suck even the tiniest dust particles keeping the house free of allergens, dust mites and pet hairs that are the leading cause of allergic conditions like cold, cough, skin diseases etc. in humans. Roomba is available in multiple versions as well as the prices also change accordingly.
· Braava - iRobot Braava mops and sweeps the floors. It cleans the many hard-to-reach surfaces and eliminates stains on your houses. Mopping silently is the best strength of Braava. It imitates how a person mop a floor and this is unable to be replicated by other rival until now. Being a winner among all mopping robot, Braava is best combined with the Roomba vacuum robot to provide the very best home cleaning solution ever.
· Mirra -- The iRobot Mirra is a system that helps to minimize the hassle of swimming pools. Mirra wash off dirt, algae, oil and bacteria build up on the floors of the pool. The device is capable of filtering about 70 gallons of water each minute.
iRobot Repair Rompin Malaysia
IRobots, like any other devices, requires repairs. The repairs could be required because of non Performance of the System which may be a result of one of the following errors
· Charging mistakes -- Charging errors may be attributed to various factors. The device may show the message of a charging malfunction if the battery isn't connected or if it gets overheated. The error may also occur if the charging stage is cluttered or cluttered. It may also take place if the battery is damaged or if it's not able to communicate. The trained team of service engineers in RoboCare Malaysia Team can assess these mistakes and propose you with appropriate actions so.
· Not Responding -- Should iRobot don't respond, assess whether the green light is coming on pressing sterile, or even check the charger or house base line cord for any harms, try rebooting the unit. If none of them provides you an indication of error, check the home foundation for dust or debris and clean it up. Even after all this if the device fails to respond, speak to the skilled service team at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Wheel Replacement -- An iRobot device may call for a wheel replacement if the wheels are not turning correctly, make squeaky sound when going or should they fall outside. In these cases, get support from iRobot fix expert at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Water damage -- If iRobot has damaged due to water going into the device you need to dismantle the device along with the battery and allow it to dry for a day. If the problem still persists call or visit the service engineers to find the motherboard assessed.
· Short Runtime -- The battery will endure for around 500 cycles. Consider altering a battery when the robot is currently having short runtime.
· Stuck -- Check whether Roomba suck any large or long object. It could be indication for malfunctioning sensors too.
· Not Returning to dock -- A Roomba might not be able to return to dock if it is Experiencing poor battery power, or it fails to communicate with the home base, So be certain that the home base is turned on and is properly positioned against the wall.
RoboCare Malaysia includes a Great team of support engineers who are proficient in fixing a variety of home Cleaning solutions. They fix mistakes using real parts. Bonus stage is, RoboCare Malaysia is your partner of the leading iRobot distributor, AutoVacBot, Which their customer will appreciate free repair for virtually any manufacturing defect for 2 years.