IRobot Corporation, an American based Company is involved in designing a host of devices that can make house work easier. It's built devices like vacuum cleaners, floor mopers and many other autonomous cleaning devices. These devices are in enormous demand all around the world. RoboCare Malaysia is a highly reputed Service Centre of iRobot in Malaysia. This firm offers around 1 year warranty for its workmanship and has other offers like member price for the yearly maintenance service.
Types Of all iRobots
You will find huge demand for goods That can serve as replacements for people. These iRobot products could be scheduled once daily, perform family works like sweeping and cleaning and these little maids charge themselves automatically when they run out of battery life. They are easy to carry and very easy on the pocket as well. A number of those iRobot products are:
· Roomba -- The Roomba is nothing but an autonomous vacuum cleaner which may sweep floors of any sort. High performance HEPA filter can suck even the tiniest dust particles keeping the house free of allergens, dust mites and pet hairs which are the leading cause of allergic conditions like cold, cough, and skin infections etc. in humans. Roomba is available in numerous variants and the prices also vary accordingly. Some of the popular variants available are iRobot Roomba 690, iRobot Roomba 960, and iRobot Roomba 980, backed with exceptionally efficient, patented world class technology.
· Braava - iRobot Braava mops and sweeps the floors. It cleans the most hard-to-reach surfaces and eliminates stains in your homes. Mopping silently is the best power of Braava. It mimics how a human mop a floor and this is unable to be reproduced by other competitor until today. Being a winner one of all cleaning robot, Braava is best together with the Roomba vacuum robot to provide the best home cleaning solution ever.
· Mirra -- The iRobot Mirra is a system that helps to decrease the bother of cleaning swimming pools. Mirra wash off dirt, algae, bacteria and oil build up on the floors of the pool. The device is effective at filtering around 70 gallons of water each minute.
iRobot Repair Sungai Pinang Malaysia
IRobots, like any other devices, requires repairs. The repairs could be required due to non functioning of the device which may be a result of one of the following errors
· Charging mistakes -- Charging errors may be attributed to different factors. The apparatus may show that the concept of a charging malfunction if the battery is not connected or if it gets overheated. The error may also happen if the charging stage is cluttered or cluttered. It might also happen if the battery is damaged or if it's unable to communicate. The trained team of service engineers at RoboCare Malaysia Team can assess these errors and suggest you with appropriate actions accordingly.
· Not Responding -- Should iRobot don't respond, check whether the green light is arriving on pressing Clean, if not check the charger or house base line cord for any damages, try rebooting the device. If none of these gives you a sign of malfunction, check the home base for dust or debris and clean this up. Even after all this if the device fails to respond, contact the skilled service team at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Wheel Replacement -- An iRobot device may call for a wheel replacement when the wheels aren't turning correctly, make squeaky noise when going or if they fall outside. In these scenarios, get support from iRobot fix specialist at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Water damage -- When iRobot has damaged due to water entering the device you need to dismantle the device along with the battery and allow it to dry for a day. If the problem still persists visit or call the service engineers to get the motherboard assessed.
· Short Runtime -- The battery shall last for approximately 500 cycles. Consider altering a battery when the robot is having brief runtime.
· Stuck -- Check whether Roomba suck any large or long thing. Eliminate it and restart. It might be indication for malfunctioning sensors also.
· Perhaps not Returning to dock -- A Roomba might be unable to return to dock if it's Experiencing weak battery power, or it fails to communicate with the home base, So be certain that the home base is switched on and is properly positioned against the wall.
RoboCare Malaysia includes a Great team of support engineers that are skilled in fixing a range of house Cleaning products. They fix errors using real parts. Bonus stage is, RoboCare Malaysia is your partner of the leading iRobot distributor, AutoVacBot, Which their customer will appreciate free repair for any manufacturing defect for 2 years.