IRobot Corporation, an American based Firm is involved in designing a plethora of devices that can make home work simpler. It's built devices such as vacuum cleaner, floor mopers and many other autonomous cleaning apparatus. These apparatus are in enormous demand all across the world. This company offers up to 1 year guarantee for its workmanship and has other offers like member price for the yearly maintenance service.
Types Of iRobots
You will find enormous demand for products That may serve as substitutes for humans. All these iRobot products could be scheduled once daily, perform household functions like sweeping and cleaning and these little maids charge themselves automatically when they run out of battery. They are easy to carry and very easy on the pocket too. Some of the iRobot products are:
· Roomba -- The Roomba is nothing but an autonomous vacuum cleaner which can sweep floors of any type. High performance HEPA filter can literally suck even the smallest dust particles maintaining the house free of allergens, dust mites and pet hairs which are the top cause of allergic conditions like cold, cough, and skin diseases etc. in humans. Roomba is available in numerous versions and the costs also change accordingly. Some of the popular variants available are iRobot Roomba 690, iRobot Roomba 960, and iRobot Roomba 980, backed with exceptionally efficient, patented world class tech.
· Braava - iRobot Braava mops and sweeps the floors. It cleans the many hard-to-reach surfaces and removes stains in your homes. IRobot Braava Jet 240 and iRobot Braava 380t are the 2 variants available on the marketplace. Mopping silently is the greatest strength of Braava. It imitates how a human mop a floor and this is unable to be reproduced by other competitor until now. Being a winner among all mopping robot, Braava is best together with the Roomba vacuum robot to give the very best home cleaning solution.
· Mirra -- The iRobot Mirra is a device that helps to minimize the bother of cleaning swimming pools. Mirra scrub away algae, dirt, bacteria and oil build up on the flooring of this pool. The device is capable of filtering around 70 gallons of water per minute.
iRobot Repair Gong Badak Malaysia
IRobots, like some other devices, requires repairs. The repairs could be required because of non functioning of the System which may be a consequence of one of the following mistakes
· Charging mistakes -- Charging errors might be due to various reasons. The device may demonstrate that the message of a charging malfunction if the battery is not connected or if it gets overheated. The error may also occur if the charging point is dirty or spoilt. It may also take place if the battery is damaged or if it is unable to communicate. The trained group of service engineers at RoboCare Malaysia Team can assess these errors and propose you with appropriate actions so.
· Not Responding -- Should iRobot do not react, check if the green light is coming on pressing Clean, or even check the charger or home base line cord for any harms, try rebooting the device. If none of these gives you a sign of error, check the home base for dust or debris and clean it up. Even after all this when the device fails to respond, contact the skilled service staff at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Wheel Replacement -- An iRobot device may call for a wheel replacement if the wheels aren't turning correctly, make squeaky sound while moving or if they fall outside. In such cases, get help from iRobot fix specialist at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Water damage -- When iRobot has damaged owing to water going into the device you must dismantle the device together with the battery and allow it to dry for a day. If the problem still persists visit or call the service engineers to find the motherboard assessed.
· Short Runtime -- The battery will endure for approximately 500 cycles. Consider altering a battery when the robot is having brief runtime.
· Stuck -- Check if Roomba suck any big or long object. It might be sign for malfunctioning detectors too.
· Not Returning to dock -- A Roomba may be unable to go back to dock if it's Experiencing weak battery power, or it fails to communicate with the home base, So make sure that the home base is switched on and is properly placed against the wall.
RoboCare Malaysia includes a Good group of service engineers that are proficient in fixing a range of house Cleaning products. They fix mistakes using real parts. Bonus point is, RoboCare Malaysia is your partner of the Top iRobot distributor, AutoVacBot, Which their customer will enjoy free repair for virtually any manufacturing defect for 2 years.